Friday, October 8, 2010

My Heart

Well the past few months and weeks my days have been varied is the best way to put it.  Some have been great, some terrible and many in between. I have been trying to stay focus and lift my spiritual self out of the not where I want to live mood.

Last night I happen upon a friend’s FB status that said she was going to Live The Dream. I found it live online from Healing Place Church.  I absolutely LOVE them.  

When I was down in BR off and on for a few months, hanging out with Ryan my brother in law. I would go to their church for a break from the hospital and just a time to reflect and gain some soul rest if ya know what I mean. I went down front for prayer and a much anointed lady prayed so specifically for the situation. She asked what hospital we were at and before I got back to the room they someone visiting with Ryan.
I am not what Ryan thought about that but I felt so much love in the weeks and month to follow. Healing Place came to visit and would call and tell me to come outside they had dinner for us. They touched my soul in ways I can't truly express.
 
Back to the recent encounter....I heard J John last night the highlights of what I wrote down are these thoughts:
  1. I AM:
AcceptableForgivable, Lovable, Capable

2As a believer Jesus in the car with me and most of the time I even let him be the Driver! But the question to ask yourself:  Am I a backseat driver?

3.  Guilt can only be gotten rid of by dissolving it in the blood of Jesus Christ!

Today I heard from Dylnn Rizzo the title she had was “See yourself as God sees you.”

Her message was very Holy Spirit inspired and at times I was just brought to tears and did not get the points written down. But this is what I have….
  •    Discouragement will define your life if you let it,
  •   Isolation is the enemy to our soul, 
  • Choose to do life with others, Let them love you. 
  • God’s control is the Key to take the victory, you have to daily choose to give God control.
Then she prayed the most amazing prayer I have ever had prayed over me. I did not get it written down but I am praying she writes it down on her FB page! I know it was for everyone within the sound of her voice but it was rhema word for me!

I will write about the others later I am going to watch Joyce Myers in a few minutes at Live the Dream!
Sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment